Bucharest Dance Festival hereby gives one single group or crew, solo, duo/trio/quartet from Romania or abroad the opportunity to participate on a free-of-charge basis to the Bucharest Dance Festival 2016 and the Gala Show 2016.
• The crew/dancer/dancers will create 1 video with 1 choreography for Bucharest Dance Festival 2016;
• The video footage will last between 01.00 – 04.30 minutes (+- 5 seconds);
• The video footage will be sent in starting September 20th 2016 till October 20th 2016, 10.00 p.m., to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in a MPEG4 format zipped via wetransfer.com. Failure to do so will lead to such footage not being taken into consideration.
• The organizers will post all video footage on the BDF Official Youtube channel within 2 days from submission.
• The video footage having received most of the votes will be declared winner and will be granted free signup for the competition.
• Also the most original and spectacular uploaded 17 dance routines (of competition-registered schools) will participate on a free-of-charge basis in the Gala Show 2016, such gala to take place on the 20th of November 2016. Theses choreographies don’t necessarily have to be present on the competition podium.
• The video footage must be accompanied by the following data: Group/crew name, country, city, contact person, telephone no.
The video footage submitted after October 20th, 00.00 o’clock, will not be taken into consideration.